Sunday, July 13, 2014

my heart constantly wavers and flickers like a flame in the wind. my mind as well.

there are days when i think what's meant to be will be and am okay with the impending goodbye. but there are days when my heart clenches and ache at the thought of not having this anymore. i don't know. honestly i never think i'll be okay with it. i try. trust me i fucking try.

the thought of you walking on down the path that is your life. without me by your side. it leaves a rather bitter taste in my mouth.

but what can i do? the ultimate choice is out of my hands. so i guess i'll just have to find my path in life then.

but no matter what. i know what we felt and had was real, and perhaps the best we'll ever have.

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you

1 Comments:

Blogger -blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

High, girl!
Whether you obtain morality4mortality to wiseabove
and/or just glean tantalizing specimens for thy next best seller,
I realize my penname is quite morbid, yet,
you shall find in our blogs a lotta (subliminal) moxie
which has taken this sinfull mortal yeeeeers to compile:
I lay it ALL out for you, dear, with All-Star-Oxygems:

Wouldn’t ya love an endless eternity
of aplomBombs falling on thy indelible cranium?
An XtraXcitinXpose with no
zooillogical-expiration-date?
An IQ much higher than K2?
An extraordinarily, anti-establishment victory
with a sardonic, satirical wit Who’s savvy??
Here’s what the exquisite, prolific GODy sed
(with a most excellent detector of bull§ht):

“Faith, hope, and love,
the greatest of these is love -
jump into faith...
and you'll see with love”
Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe (what I write);
God believes in you.

Meet me Upstairs, girl, where the Son never goes down
from a passionate, lucrative iconoclasm where you’ll find
nonillionsXnonillionsXnonillionsXnonillionsXnonillionsX…
of deluxe-HTTP [<- pi] opportunities for excitement BTW.

Do it. Do the deed, dude. Sign into the Big House.

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home